Ancillary Services Solution for Сyprus Airways
Delivering a module for amplifying ancillary revenue per passenger
Our project’s highlights
- The scope of work included both the front-end part, including the company’s website and a native mobile app and the back-end.
- The system features dynamic packaging, which bundles flight rates and third-party travel products (hotels, car rentals, insurances, etc.) into a single package while masking their itemized pricing.
Cyprus Airways is a world-known Cypriot carrier trademark, which made a huge comeback in 2016, largely supported by the tech expertise of Resliv, selected as the project’s vendor.
In order to support its image of an innovative airline and establish high standards of service, Cyprus Airways needed an advanced passenger service and distribution, aligned with the current industry trends. As ancillary services are one of its most remarkable features, the client underlined the importance of such functionality within the system.
The client wanted the module to solve the following tasks:
- Boost sales by increasing revenue per seat through ancillary products and services
- Allow passengers to modify their trip in accordance with their preferences and gain their loyalty
- Provide a more personalised offer and strengthen the company’s brand positioning on the market
As Resliv has been developing the client’s platform from scratch, our team knew how to seamlessly integrate the ancillary services module into the system.
Our scope of work included both the front-end part, including the company’s website and a native mobile app, and the back-end.
The module features dynamic packaging, which bundles flight rates and third-party travel products (hotels, car rentals, insurances, etc.) into a single package, while masking their itemized pricing.
The solution accesses a global inventory of products and acquires instant pricing and data from GDS and non-GDS travel suppliers and offers best pricing for each product, including exclusive rates.
The implemented payment gateway simplifies payments for passengers and provides travel suppliers with better control over financial transactions, receipts, invoices and records.
Due to the adopted standards, such as NDC Level 4 certified API and support for IATA One Order requirements, the client is recognized globally as a reliable partner for competent players on the Airline and Travel market.
As part of our end-to-end travel software solution for Cyprus Airways, we delivered a full-fledged product for travel upsells and cross-sells, featuring a smooth user experience and maximizing the client’s reach and profits with no extra effort.
The module helps Cyprus Airways upgrade their business module, open up new revenue opportunities and offer added value to their customers.
Scope of Services
Testing and QA
JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JMS, JAXB, JPA Spring (core, boot, data, aop, security, mvc), Apache Service Mix, ActiveMQ, Elasticsearch, Redis.