Enterprise integration of suppliers and services into a distribution platform
Full set of the third party systems integration with airline distribution platforms
Our project’s highlights:
- Long-term 24/7 support and testing
- A set of integrations supported possibilities to capture additional last-minute revenues with upselling and cross-selling of ancillaries during check-in.
- Full-stack integration with travel third-party services
Providing travel software development services both to S7 and Cyprus Airways airlines, Resliv supposed to deliver enterprise integration solutions.
In addition to the flights search and booking functionality, customers required a full set of third-party systems integrations: starting from seat and meal selection and payment processing services up to hotels, cars, and insurance suppliers.
The integration and support of third-party suppliers is a long-term project. It requires a lot of attention to details, starting from reusable and adaptable message bus development up to API updates.
A delivered solution integrates air shopping, merchandising, reservation and payment in a seamless retail experience.
- We developed Android and iOS mobile applications with 20+ integration each
- As part of website development services, we produced B2B/C interfaces and integrated them with the whole platform
- Due to the long-lasting nature of the project and large stock of incoming information, Resliv provides 24/7 testing services, including manual functional and automated QA
- To ensure a clear understanding of ongoing integration processes, we created a set of documentation.
Our solution supports seamless integration with a set of third-party suppliers:
– Shopping: ITA, SITA, Serena, Amadeus
– PSS: SITA, Serena & Amadeus
– Payment: Paypal, Apple Pay, China Union, QIWI, RBS, Alfa-Bank, Sberbank, Moneta, Invoicebox
– Loyalty: Comarch, Amadeus
– Hotels: Booking.com, UTS, Acase, xHotel, VerticalBooking
– Cars: Avis Hertz, Rentalcars.com
– Insurance: Alfa Insurance, Tinkoff insurance
The solution helped to expand product and service portfolio exposure and gave customers more options.
Scope of Services
Testing and QA
JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JPA, EJB, SPRING,
Spring (core, boot, data, aop, security, mvc),
Apache Service Mix