Resliv pays a lot of attention to the privacy of its customers. We collect personal data in accordance with the GDPR and other data protection and data privacy laws and use it for the sole purpose of operating more effectively and providing the best possible service.
Any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual is considered as personal data by Resliv.
We may collect the following types of personal data:
- Your name, surname, profession, address, telephone and fax details, e-mail address and other contact information;
- Device and browser data: IP address, operating system version, device type, browser type, system and performance information;
- Information about visited web pages and their URL addresses;
- Information about the location at country and city level;
- Identification and passport information;
- Ticketing and flight reservation details;
- Invoicing and payment method information;
- Product order information;
- Information on your personal areas of interest;
- Information submitted to Resliv as part of your feedback and complaints regarding our products and services;
- Information on your use of our Websites, our Applications and other communication channels;
- Your choices and past experience regarding our products and services.
Such information is collected directly through our Website and Applications forms or with the help of third party services such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Webmasters, Bing Webmasters and search engines.
In addition, cookies allow serving personalized content (including, but not limited to Google Ads) based on browsing history. Most web browsers accept cookies by default, but this option can be disabled via your browser’s settings.
Resliv uses such information for the following purposes:
- improving its services;
- personalizing content and information for the clients;
- monitoring trends, usage, and activities in connection with its services;
- making its services more convenient for its clients;
- communicating with its clients, including responses to requests for assistance.
Resliv does not share or distribute any information or documents about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable laws or valid legal processes, or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
Resliv Websites have advanced industry-standard security measures to prevent data loss, misuse, or alteration e.g. SSL certification, etc. The majority of Resliv’s personnel have no access to the personal data it collects. The data is available exclusively to Resliv’s managers in charge of client communications.
Data Protection Rights According to GDPR (EU Users Only)
As of May 25, 2018, the privacy of our EU-based clients is protected by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). As a data collector, Resliv has amended its policies to comply with the GDPR regarding the collection, processing, and storage of personal data.
Data subjects have the right to request the full extent of their personal data that has been collected, processed, and stored by Resliv, free of charge.
Resliv does not collect, process, or store personal data without the subject’s prior consent. Consent can be withdrawn at any time.
Data subjects have the right to request Resliv to stop processing their personal information and/or delete it from the database.
Data subjects have the right to opt out of receiving marketing communications from Resliv. Resliv will provide an easily accessible way of opting out every time such a communication is made.
Resliv welcomes your comments and questions on this statement. Please do not hesitate to contact us via the contact form of the website.