Flight Reservation Module for S7
An end-to-end solution
for flight ticket
Our project’s highlights
- Multi-language (Latin, Cyrillic, Chinese, Arabic & Greek) and multi-currency support
- Marketing-related functionality, like special promotions, discounts, top destinations, last minute deals, for higher conversions and efficient marketing budget allocation
- Filtering options, based on multiple variables, like destination, price, date, etc.
Within a long-lasting partnership with S7, a Russian privately-owned air company, the client turned to Resliv to obtain a flight ticket distribution platform. It should increase the company’s turnover, create goodwill with customers, and positively affect brand loyalty with an improved online reservation service.
The flight reservation modules would assist passengers in their customer journey within the S7 ticket reservation system. The aim was not only to provide flight-related information, like schedules, available seats, promos, etc., but also to manage changes and cancellations, generate PNRs, process payments, and issue tickets, thus providing seamless integration with the S7 Passenger Service System (PSS) and shopping engines.
To meet the client’s expectations, Resliv’s team worked both on its backend part – a seamless implementation of the module into the IBE and integrations with PSS, shopping and loyalty systems – and the frontend part, i.e., a customer-centric intuitive interface for the web and mobile version of the system.
The delivered modules allow passengers and partners to fully manage ticket booking and reservation, as the system accesses and manipulates flight data from the company’s PSS. The functionality is ensured by:
- A secure reservation system provides real-time flight details and special offers
- In-built payment gateways process sensitive data in full compliance with PCI DSS standard
- IATA NDC Level 4 certified API supports IATA One Order requirements
- An intuitive interface simplifies a user’s navigation on the website and within the mobile app
- Integration with the Ancillary Product Module
The module supports integration with several PSS systems (e.g., Amadeus, SITA, Sirena), Shopping engines (Amadeus, SITA, ITA by Google) and loyalty systems (Comarch, Amadeus). This functionality ensures better visibility among passengers, OTAs and tour operators, and expand the client’s reach out to new customers.
The client received a custom-built, feature-rich module, developed in line with the requirements and Resliv’s best practices, obtained over a decade of travel software development.
Scope of Services
Testing and QA
JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JMS, JAXB, JPA Spring (core, boot, data, aop, security, mvc), Apache Service Mix, ActiveMQ, Elasticsearch, Redis.