Pick6 Cricket game testing
Providing testing and QA for sports gaming software
Our project’s highlights
- Testing of cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility
- Verification of smooth and seamless game flow of betting during cricket matches
Konect Games, a promising and already famous global gaming startup, engaged Resliv into delivering thorough and highly proficient testing services for the gaming platform for betting.
To upkeep our client’s prestigious image and their high-quality platform, we offered them manual functional and regression testing services that would be delivered by the qualified and experienced team of QA engineers.
With quite an expertise in testing services in this niche, we were supposed to ensure continuous operation of the software, responsive testing, and check webpage slicing.
The client came up with and developed a Pick6 Football game, a mix of cricket and lottery. To start the game, a player taps on 6 ball-like buttons and selects the number of runs that will be scored off. After each of six marks is filled in, the player makes their bet and starts the game.
- The Resliv team conducted a functional test of the platform to ensure that all the main functions work as they are supposed to, including correct acceptance of several runs, notification of a won over, displaying of accurate game history, and current over
- To run responsive tests, we use a wide range of devices that are at hand. If needed we employ the Browserstack cloud platform
- Regression testing is another kind of testing service provided by our team, to ensure the product works as it should with new functionality
On the whole, we help our client ensure that the software solution meets the client’s all functional requirements, cross-browser and cross-platform compatible, and easy to use.
Scope of Services
Testing and QA