Testing services for Konect games Roulette Football
Long-term top-level testing and QA services for a sports gaming startup
Our project’s highlights
- Our services allowed to provide durable delivery of functional and regression testing of a software solution
- During the workflow, we detected bugs, updated tracking system, made reviews after changes in the code
Konect Games, a UK start-up, is a premium sports betting game provider to leading global Bookmakers. They put together prestigious casino games (roulette, slots, poker) with sport and produced a new format of betting on LIVE sport.
The client needed Resliv to provide testing services. The dedicated QA team should ensure cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility for desktops and other devices, respectively, including both iOS and Android tablets and smartphones. Provided testing services also touched upon a smooth and correct betting flow during football matches.
Roulette Football is a sports betting game that combines the world’s most popular sport, football, with the instant fun of casino gaming. A player places a chip on a roulette table to bet on Fouls, Corners, Cards, and Goals. The game also allows betting on red, black, odd, or even minutes during first and second injury-time.
- Resliv runs manual functional QA to test the main functions of Roulette Football. The last included verification of:
- Correct betting with red, green, yellow, and blue chips, i.e. foul, corner, card, and goal actions, respectively, on the roulette table or on red, black, odd, or even minutes;
- Correct time and goals display, other functions;
- Ontime bet acceptance.
- Verifies the program by checking it against given documents
- Working in a stack with developers our company is also supposed to do regression testing to ensure that the product works just fine with new functionality
- We test UI, UX, webpage slicing
In the course of ongoing QA services, we provide our client with a bug-free responsive platform for sports gaming.
Scope of Services
Testing and QA